Sunday 28 February 2010

I'm back!!

Many apologies for the lack of blogging recently - I have had a nasty bought of bronchitis - which thankfully seems to be subsiding.........touch wood (oak, as if you need to ask..) 
If you are still out there reading this then I thank you wholeheartedly for your dedication!
So anyway, I now have a backlog of blogs (easier to write than to say).
 
First up - do you remember I was working on a new 'Pearmain Cottage' Brochure? Well, it's finished and off to press - HOORAY!

I know , I know, it has taken me an age to complete - but hopefully it will be worth all the drama and last minute changes and scratching of heads. I am not sure if the builders/practical minded amongst us will like it - it could be a seen as a bit 'arty farty'  or indulgent for them (it's not really!) but I wanted to get across the atmosphere of the house which is hard to do with ink and paper. Here are a few of the spreads to give you an idea of what I have been up to. 





I don't know when it will arrive in our hands - but hopefully before the NEC Homebuilding and Renovating show (18th - 22nd march) otherwise I will be in big trouble........

No comments:

Post a Comment